Scheduled Price Increase / Possibly No Free Shipping

There are not a lot of rules at FILMJACKETS.COM but we do ask that all members read the Terms of Service and post in a respectful manner.
Rick
SITE ADMIN

Scheduled Price Increase / Possibly No Free Shipping

Postby Rick » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:24 am

Mike and I have some serious decisions to make soon. As you know, shipping costs rose in January. As if that is not bad enough, every order that was ordered before then, but not shipped (late deliveries) is costing more than originally anticipated. In other words, it is even more money out of our pocket to offer free shipping plus keep the costs down.

We are looking at either raising the costs based on the average domestic vs. international cost across the board, or
We may have to start charging shipping costs to keep the costs down. This is difficult for international orders because of additional costs like VAT - so we are doing our best to maintain pricing and keep things fair.

In any event, all orders until June 15 will not be affected.

UPDATE!
Effective June 16, 2013

Standard Sizes $399.99
Custom Sizes: $449.99

Shipping remains "free" so there are no additional costs except on DISCOUNTED and SPECIALS jackets.
Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean. -- Ryunosuke Satoro

Rick
SITE ADMIN

Re: Scheduled Price Increase / Possibly No Free Shipping

Postby Rick » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:37 pm

Updated today...

Rick
SITE ADMIN

Re: Scheduled Price Increase / Possibly No Free Shipping

Postby Rick » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:06 am

We have begun updating the costs for the jackets. As you will notice, many of them are not shown at this point, until I can go through each one to update. If you do not see a jacket that you want that used to be there, contact me via PM or e-mail and I will update the jacket to show in the store again. Also, if you and I have been discussing your pending jacket order and you missed the price increase deadline, let me know and I will ensure you get the original price.

Return to “Forum Rules”