Other Supernatural jackets

If there is a particular jacket that you would like to find more information about, please enter it in this section. We will work at trying to get the information added to the site.

Moderator: Mike

Cmdr_Bong

Re: Other Supernatural jackets

Postby Cmdr_Bong » Thu May 07, 2015 3:51 am

DANHOLLYWOOD wrote:So the one Dean wears though is the Barbour Dept-B Commander jacket the reissued one correct?

Most likely yes. Given the availability of the Dept B jacket versus the rarity of the Totkito Beacon Heritage jacket, and the details missing on Dean's jacket, I think it would be a Dept B Commander jacket. As an aside, this jacket was also seen in Chicago P.D.:

There are 3 rules to Procrastinating:

GuardianFlash

Postby GuardianFlash » Sat May 09, 2015 12:29 am

Can someone plz ID this shirt or know where I can get a similar style one.
Screenshot_2015-05-08-22-24-01~2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PackRedman

Postby PackRedman » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:35 pm

6 pocket Jacket from page 3 of this thread is up on ebay right now. Not seen one before.
Ebay item No. 221824227870
Alexander Leathers Arkansas
Barbour To Ki To Sports Jacket
Belstaff S Icon ("Inglorious Basterds") Jacket
Tannery Wanted
Dunderdon & HHI Waxed Suede Welder Jacket

tenaciousbt

Postby tenaciousbt » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:44 pm

Be careful about that Gap jacket 221824227870 IT'S AN EXTRA SMALL.

welshade

Postby welshade » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:16 pm

Dean was wearing the Barbour Commander again in this week's episode of Supernatural :thumbsup:

Thundercracker

Postby Thundercracker » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:07 pm

I've noticed in a couple episodes lately some of Sam's old gear being worn by random extras. In the newest episode there was a guy in the Preacher group scene wearing Sam's old beige jacket from season 1 & 2 and in another episode last season there was an Angel wearing one his western shirts. No big deal to the casual fan but to those of us who scrutinize the clothing it just doesn't seem right to see some of the heroes' gear being worn by random no-name characters. What's next, Dean's Wilson coat worn by some monster fodder victim? :nono:

And speaking of the last episode "O Brother Where Art Thou?" I thought it was lame that there was no mention of Adam & Michael with the return to Lucifer's cage taking center stage. Adam still rotting away in the cage is one of those loose ends that still irks me along with the fate of Dean's pendant (no way Sam wouldn't have fished it out of the trash way back in S5).

tenaciousbt

Postby tenaciousbt » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:14 pm

tenaciousbt

Postby tenaciousbt » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:24 pm

While I agree that Michael absolutely should have been in the cage, the episode was amazing. They must have been unable to get the actor playing Adam back. Also I was slightly annoyed when Dean points out that if God has a sister their must be a father and Amara says, their is no Daddy. Well then why use the term "sister"? If their relation is not siblings from a parent then use other words and explain the relation ship. I thought that since Jesus is known as the "Son of God" that Amara was the daughter of God and the Father was the one true God, maybe they will go that way, maybe not. Like I said though they episode was great, best in a while.

Thundercracker wrote:I've noticed in a couple episodes lately some of Sam's old gear being worn by random extras. In the newest episode there was a guy in the Preacher group scene wearing Sam's old beige jacket from season 1 & 2 and in another episode last season there was an Angel wearing one his western shirts. No big deal to the casual fan but to those of us who scrutinize the clothing it just doesn't seem right to see some of the heroes' gear being worn by random no-name characters. What's next, Dean's Wilson coat worn by some monster fodder victim? :nono:

And speaking of the last episode "O Brother Where Art Thou?" I thought it was lame that there was no mention of Adam & Michael with the return to Lucifer's cage taking center stage. Adam still rotting away in the cage is one of those loose ends that still irks me along with the fate of Dean's pendant (no way Sam wouldn't have fished it out of the trash way back in S5).

soopernatural

Postby soopernatural » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:06 pm

If anybody has any Dean Winchester Supernatural jackets they would like to sell in wearable sizes, I am VERY interested in buying!! Please PM me, or even better email me at Fresh_0rb@comcast.net. Thank you!!!

Return to “Jacket Requests and Information”