Requests and Information Forum Changes

If there is a particular jacket that you would like to find more information about, please enter it in this section. We will work at trying to get the information added to the site.

Moderator: Mike

Rick
SITE ADMIN

Requests and Information Forum Changes

Postby Rick » Wed May 27, 2009 5:16 pm

Previously, when a thread was started here, I would start a new thread in the appropriate forum - either the FILM JACKETS or TELEVISION JACKETS forum - and leave the original thread here. The thread would be locked and I would add the "(MOVED)" suffix to the original description. I was doing this as an indication that we are listening to you and adding the threads for the jackets that you are requesting.

Now that the forum has been growing, we do not feel that this is necessary. I think you know we are adding jackets as quickly as we can. Just so you all know, we will now move the original thread from the Requests and Information forum directly to the appropriate forum or start a new thread and delete the original thread here. Do not be surprised if one of my posts or Mike's posts precedes the original post for the thread. The original author will still be credited for the suggestion.

This way we can use the Requests and Information forum as a worklist of sorts and get rid of duplicates as we go.

superDrool

Postby superDrool » Wed May 27, 2009 6:30 pm

Sounds like someone is doing some late spring cleaning. :P Great to hear though, it's needed.
"Logan, my tolerance for your smoking in the mansion notwithstanding, continue smoking that in here, and you'll spend the rest of your days under the belief that you're a six-year-old girl."

Mike

Postby Mike » Wed May 27, 2009 9:44 pm

I moved one this evening, and credited the author as well as added a pic of them to the top of the thread.:
viewtopic.php?p=15740#15740

Great example of how to set up your own jacket thread, and how it should look. If they are in line with Rick and my style, we can easily transfer the info to the main Jacket section.
Nice work, Mechanic.
Mike

Sawyer

Postby Sawyer » Thu May 28, 2009 10:38 am

Sounds good to me. *salutes*

Return to “Jacket Requests and Information”