Walking Dead Spike Promo Andrew Lincoln "Rick" Jacket..HELP!

If there is a particular jacket that you would like to find more information about, please enter it in this section. We will work at trying to get the information added to the site.

Moderator: Mike

ReturningSon

Walking Dead Spike Promo Andrew Lincoln "Rick" Jacket..HELP!

Postby ReturningSon » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Hey

Well, I saw this jacket on Andrew Lincoln in the spike Scream awards promo. Really awesome, looks like a twill, maybe denim work style jacket with beige shoulders. Really interesting. Maybe something put out by Filson or the like?

screamwd.jpg

I attached a shitty pic but here is the link to the video where you can see it better:

http://www.spike.com/video-clips/73hjpj ... nto-scream

and since both men seemed to be dressed in character, we might see this jacket again later on in the season...perhaps the next episode? Any help would be kickass!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Such As We Are, So Shall You Be

TheExit148

Re: Walking Dead Spike Promo Andrew Lincoln "Rick" Jacket..H

Postby TheExit148 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:50 am

Some pic updates. Looks like it has almost a corduroy material on the top part. It doesn't look like a Levi's jacket.

Link to a large photo
http://scifimafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/The-Walking-Dead-212-Carl-Rick.jpg

Larger image of above. Can't really make out the brand from the button
http://scifi4me.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/twd_211_1010_6224.jpg

Larger image of above.
http://blog.chron.com/tubular/files/2012/03/TWD_213_1109_2407.jpg

ReturningSon

Postby ReturningSon » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:01 am

i found this jacket a while ago but forgot to post it. Its the Levis Tobacco Field Selvedge Denim jacket. The production just removed the white Levis tab on the pocket but its the same jacket...

TheExit148

Postby TheExit148 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:00 pm

ReturningSon wrote:i found this jacket a while ago but forgot to post it. Its the Levis Tobacco Field Selvedge Denim jacket. The production just removed the white Levis tab on the pocket but its the same jacket...

Cool. And yours has the corduroy on the chest? The ones I've seen online don't have it.

ReturningSon

Postby ReturningSon » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:02 pm

They arnt cordoroy... I think the jacket altered and distressed by the production but its def the same jacket. The buttons, the rivets, the pocket configuration...all the same...

Kittlemeier

Postby Kittlemeier » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:24 pm

Also, it's missing the top button hole, looks like they covered it up and left it, and the button hole they did put through the corduroy looks terrible. The cord was definitely added.
"I am reminded that if ignorance is a wellspring of fear, righteousness is its favorite refuge."

TheExit148

Postby TheExit148 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:51 pm

ReturningSon wrote:They arnt cordoroy... I think the jacket altered and distressed by the production but its def the same jacket. The buttons, the rivets, the pocket configuration...all the same...

Def agree that they altered now, after your's and Kittle's comments. I personally like the cord better myself. You can see they swapped the buttons as well. Those aren't Levi's buttons. Would like to have one of these probably in a medium, but no luck anywhere online so far.

jkeene71

Postby jkeene71 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Some of these just went up on ebay for $49 buy it now...unfortunately it looks like all they have is extra small
Banana Republic Die Hard 4
Bill Kelso Surrogates Californian size 44,
The Town Carhartt jacket size 44,
Steele & Jones horsehide Last Crusade

oldboy

Postby oldboy » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:01 pm

I saw this jacket for sale on Levi's site about a year ago, wished I'd picked one up then. I'm checking eBay daily for it, so if anyone finds one in XL elsewhere let me know, I'd be grateful but I'm not holding out too much hope that an XL will drop into my lap lol
"In answer to your question, am I above the law? No, sir. I am more than willing to be judged by the people you claim to represent. I will let them decide what price I should pay. But please do not sit there with that smug look on your face and expect me to regret the decisions that I have made. Because, sir, the truth is, I don't." --Jack Bauer, Senate Hearing, Day 7: 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m.

oldboy

Postby oldboy » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:03 pm

BTW, if anyone cares to know, the snap button western shirt that Rick has been wearing most of the season is a True Religion shirt that was re-dyed.
"In answer to your question, am I above the law? No, sir. I am more than willing to be judged by the people you claim to represent. I will let them decide what price I should pay. But please do not sit there with that smug look on your face and expect me to regret the decisions that I have made. Because, sir, the truth is, I don't." --Jack Bauer, Senate Hearing, Day 7: 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m.

jkeene71

Postby jkeene71 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:45 am

Hey Oldboy-

Thanks for the info! I've been looking for an XL also, no luck so far. I checked out the True Religion shirt they have on their site..It looks close but the stitching on the pockets and seams looks a little different.

I read on another site that the shirt was also made by Levi's. A close if not identical match is currently up on ebay, item # 280826932638. They only have it in large but I found and ordered an XL
@ jeanstore.co.uk it's the Levi's western denim shirt in washed black...should have it in the next day or two
Banana Republic Die Hard 4
Bill Kelso Surrogates Californian size 44,
The Town Carhartt jacket size 44,
Steele & Jones horsehide Last Crusade

oldboy

Postby oldboy » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:38 am

No it's definitely a True Religion shirt, I talked to the costume designer about it a couple of months ago, she was the one that told me about it

ReturningSon

Postby ReturningSon » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:09 am

its funny, these Levis trucker jackets were on sale at marshalls for $29.99...yep, $29.99...I bought an XSmall thinking I could stretch it out but wasnt going to happen so I returned it. I knew it was Rick's jacket when I bought it but remember, that this jacket was altered and distressed for production so it doesnt look quite like his..His looks a little better. :cool:

TheExit148

Postby TheExit148 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:47 pm

I just want a Levi's Trucker jacket that isn't indigo denim, with the dual chest pockets. This fits the bill. I need it for jeans. I don't want the Levi's Canadian Tuxedo look going on haha

superDrool

Postby superDrool » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:54 am

TheExit148 wrote:I just want a Levi's Trucker jacket that isn't indigo denim, with the dual chest pockets. This fits the bill. I need it for jeans. I don't want the Levi's Canadian Tuxedo look going on haha

*GASP* Are you against your own traditions??!! :shock:

SUPPORT the fight for Denim on Denim peace and love! :thumbsup:
"Logan, my tolerance for your smoking in the mansion notwithstanding, continue smoking that in here, and you'll spend the rest of your days under the belief that you're a six-year-old girl."

Return to “Jacket Requests and Information”