"Jack Reacher" Jack Reacher Jacket

If there is a particular jacket that you would like to find more information about, please enter it in this section. We will work at trying to get the information added to the site.

Moderator: Mike

Cmdr_Bong

Re: "Jack Reacher" Jack Reacher Jacket

Postby Cmdr_Bong » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:56 am

Just finished watching the film. He definitely wore the jacket after leaving the diner. He wore it hitchhiking all the way until he got to the motel. It was at night though so it's difficult to make out the details.

I like the jacket he wore at the end of the film also. Kinda like the Carhartt J001 without the bi-swing back.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Cmdr_Bong on Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are 3 rules to Procrastinating:

ifatos

Postby ifatos » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:41 am

Cmdr_Bong wrote:Just finished watching the film. He definitely wore the jacket after leaving the diner. He wore it hitchhiking all the way until he got to the motel. It was at night though so it's difficult to make out the details.

I like the jacket he wore at the end of the film also. Kinda like the Carhartt J001 without the bi-swing back.

I should go back to watch it again....lol

But no leather jacket as we saw on some teaser posters !!!

CRB

Postby CRB » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:03 am

ifatos wrote:I should go back to watch it again....lol

Never go back ...
Belstaff Hero, Police, Brad, Ethan, M, Legend, Indy, Button, Panther, Seven, Denim, Patterson, Roadmaster, City, Lawrence, Duke of York, Cople, Sammy, Sandway Matchless Osborne, Roadfarer, Baker, Fulham, Craig, Silverstone TNO Surrogates, Indy IV Kelso Relic BR DH4 Royale Quantum RRL Owens, Farley, Moorhouse Lot78 199 RL Bradford, Harrington, Sutter, Barracuda, Biker Baracuta G9

ifatos

Postby ifatos » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:18 am

LOL....good catch ;-)

saysuptut

Postby saysuptut » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:44 pm

I enjoyed the movie but thought it's not as good as the first one.

Re the field jacket at the beginning, this is almost certainly a coincidence but early in the novel, Reacher buys a new set of clothes including a "brown field coat". There is detail that it is "padded with some kind of trademarked miracle insulation layer".

Kevin Anderson

Postby Kevin Anderson » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:59 am

That brown Carhartt-like jacket is great. Just the sort of thing I've been after. Doesn't look as short as the Carhartt one, so
more wearable with a shirt untucked. I wonder if it's another custom-job, or something off the rack? If anyone could identify
it I'd be most grateful.

DavidCoppola

Postby DavidCoppola » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:29 am

Looks like Cruise is getting a little paunch..

Return to “Jacket Requests and Information”