Jeremy Renner "The Bourne Legacy" Jacket

If there is a particular jacket that you would like to find more information about, please enter it in this section. We will work at trying to get the information added to the site.

Moderator: Mike

Comedian03

Jeremy Renner "The Bourne Legacy" Jacket

Postby Comedian03 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:37 pm

The first image of Jeremy Renner in 'The Bourne Legacy' was just released and he's sporting a pretty cool looking jacket. I cant really tell if it's leather or not but it's pretty cool looking either way.

Pretty sure I spy a Belstaff logo on the left arm but I'm not sure what model it is, I did a quick search around and couldn't find anything but I'm sure someone here will know.

Comedian03

Re: Jeremy Renner "The Bourne Legacy" Jacket

Postby Comedian03 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Scratch that. I'm 98% positive it's the 'Belstaff H Racer Cardigan Jacket'.

What do you guys think?

Neville

Postby Neville » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:59 pm

I think you are right!

TheStuntman

Postby TheStuntman » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:08 pm

And...Belstaff!

It IS the Belstaff H RACER CARDIGAN MAN
http://www.shop.belstaff.com/eshop/product/Belstaff-Jackets-H-RACER-CARDIGAN-MAN.html/1/pid/46439/frmCatID/1301/

DAMN, I can't wait for this movie! Renner is gonna be great. I saw some pre-vis of him performing in a few fights back in Sept while filming in LA. He was so efficient at Kali/JKD. Imada and Eusebio trained him well.

Stunt :grin:
"Be water, my friend" - Bruce Lee

Cmdr_Bong

Postby Cmdr_Bong » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:21 pm

A Bourne movie without Matt Damon? I'm skeptical. Still I'm looking forward to it and Jeremy Renner has been impressive of late. Who would've though the punk Gamble from SWAT would be where he is right now?

That jacket! It's spectacular! Great find Comedian03.
There are 3 rules to Procrastinating:

Neville

Postby Neville » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:37 pm

Cmdr_Bong wrote:A Bourne movie without Matt Damon? I'm skeptical. Still I'm looking forward to it and Jeremy Renner has been impressive of late. Who would've though the punk Gamble from SWAT would be where he is right now?

That jacket! It's spectacular! Great find Comedian03.

I actually thought he would take off after SWAT, but then he disappeared for awhile. I'm a little worried he's going to be overexposed pretty soon.

Also, I think I heard that Damon wanted to do a fourth Bourne movie (not including this one).

CRB

Postby CRB » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:53 am

I've tried that cardigan on before, if it is indeed that. It's really really slim fitting, I think I'd even need an XXL myself but then the proportions wouldn't be right, from memory it's a long torso cardigan.
Belstaff Hero, Police, Marten, Brad, Racing, Cougar, Ethan, M, Legend, Indy, Button, Panther, Seven, Denim, Patterson, Roadmaster, City, Racing, Douglas, Lawrence Matchless Osborne, Terry, Roadfarer, Kensington TNO Surrogates, Indy IV Aero Highwayman Kelso Relic Barbour Tokito Sports LVC Menlo BR DH4 CT Sherlock Billy Peacoat JC Cadet, Utility Royale Quantum, Haiti TH LW4 FJxxxx

Comedian03

Postby Comedian03 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:11 am

Well I guess it's confirmed than lol. I really like the look of this jacket, I think it just became one of my favorite Belstaff jackets, not that I'll ever be able to afford it but hey, a man can dream right lol

CRB wrote:I've tried that cardigan on before, if it is indeed that. It's really really slim fitting, I think I'd even need an XXL myself but then the proportions wouldn't be right, from memory it's a long torso cardigan.

Hmm, I'd be curious as to what size Renner wore because he's a fairly in shape guy and the jacket doesn't look tight on his torso or arms. I suppose it's possible they altered it for him.

tonicab

Postby tonicab » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:41 am

I am looking this jacket too, for spring-summer on biker.

But the price is always very high. I will try it on sale, because more than 300 euros is expensive for this jacket.

TheMechanic

Postby TheMechanic » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:34 pm

I read an interview with Renner where he said his character in 'Legacy' is a part of a new Treadstone type project and that he does not have amnesia. New movie, new character and a new premise. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm also looking forward to (hopefully) seeing a Filmjackets version of this jacket!
Saoirse go deo

thebluebus

Postby thebluebus » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:28 pm

tonicab wrote:I am looking this jacket too, for spring-summer on biker.

But the price is always very high. I will try it on sale, because more than 300 euros is expensive for this jacket.

Just Googling around since this thread, I have found it for £230 quite readily.

superDrool

Postby superDrool » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:37 pm

Hm. A simple leather jacket with a twist. That chest pocket looks pretty neat. Great find Comedian!
"Logan, my tolerance for your smoking in the mansion notwithstanding, continue smoking that in here, and you'll spend the rest of your days under the belief that you're a six-year-old girl."

TheStuntman

Postby TheStuntman » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Hey Drool
It actually isn't leather. It's a cotton jacket with a rubber coating that looks like leather from a distance. Bel almost bought me this jacket back in fall when she was filming in NYC. But she wasn't sure what size would be right for me. And now that I see it on Renner, now I wish I had it.

Stunt :(

Yes, this is my Signature!

Neville

Postby Neville » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm

Stunt, I actually had this one in my online shopping cart earlier in the week, but I wasn't sure of the sizing. Still not sure if I'll order it but it's getting hard not to place an order!

TheStuntman

Postby TheStuntman » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:38 pm

Yeah,
Totally agree about the sizing. I will see if Bel with our sources can get an answer on sizing. But with the Labelux changeover our top Belstaff company sources sadly are gone.

Stunt :)

Yes, this is my Signature!

Return to “Jacket Requests and Information”