Benedict Cumberbatch Sherlock Belstaff Coat Jacket

If there is a particular jacket that you would like to find more information about, please enter it in this section. We will work at trying to get the information added to the site.

Moderator: Mike

cleanbluesky

Re: Benedict Cumberbatch Sherlock Belstaff Coat Jacket

Postby cleanbluesky » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:28 pm

Is there any as-good-as equivalent for this?

CRB

Postby CRB » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:04 pm

There are various overcoats out there made of similar material. But what makes the Sherlock/Milford different are the pleats at the back. And they are so easy to get wrong. There arent many replicas out there actually, just a couple on Ebay.

Even John Lewis do a 'Sherlock' coat now:

Magnoli's looks ok

But at the price I wouldn't hesitate to the pay the extra for the CT one
Belstaff Hero, Police, Brad, Ethan, M, Legend, Indy, Button, Panther, Seven, Denim, Patterson, Roadmaster, City, Lawrence, Duke of York, Cople, Sammy, Sandway Matchless Osborne, Roadfarer, Baker, Fulham, Craig, Silverstone TNO Surrogates, Indy IV Kelso Relic BR DH4 Royale Quantum RRL Owens, Farley, Moorhouse Lot78 199 RL Bradford, Harrington, Sutter, Barracuda, Biker Baracuta G9

CRB

Postby CRB » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:22 am

Anyone notice a certain something in the opening scenes of the new Season of Sherlock (S3.1) ? Yep, Sherlock Holmes is stood exactly where Bond stands at the end of Skyfall !

That's not a fluke at all.

Belstaff Hero, Police, Brad, Ethan, M, Legend, Indy, Button, Panther, Seven, Denim, Patterson, Roadmaster, City, Lawrence, Duke of York, Cople, Sammy, Sandway Matchless Osborne, Roadfarer, Baker, Fulham, Craig, Silverstone TNO Surrogates, Indy IV Kelso Relic BR DH4 Royale Quantum RRL Owens, Farley, Moorhouse Lot78 199 RL Bradford, Harrington, Sutter, Barracuda, Biker Baracuta G9

CRB

Postby CRB » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:31 pm

And while I'm at it, here's a still showing the Belstaff label. Interesting it genuinely is a Gold label and size Medium, which makes sense given BC's frame.

diaboliq

Postby diaboliq » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:43 pm

Can anyone explain gold label and normal ones?

DIABOLIQSTRAPS >>>
www.facebook.com/diaboliqstrapshandmade

diaboliqstraps(at)gmail.com
Too many jackets, too little time :(

CRB

Postby CRB » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:36 am

Many have tried, we all failed. As far as I know there's Gold, Silver, Black, HF and Black Prince.

furrycat

Postby furrycat » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:57 pm

A Celestial Toystore version in size Large for £750.00 is item 111282714202 on the popular auction site. I almost fell out of my chair when I read "Belstaff Milford" in the description.

Cole

Postby Cole » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:29 pm

Why on earth do things like this allways turn up when there is no money available to buy them. :( If I hadn't just spend 500 € on a pair of White's Boots I would be tempted. Hell I am, but I'm not going to risk diforce for a coat. :crazy2:
Jackets: Vanson X1 HH brown/red, Logan's Closet House jacket, TNO Surrogates, Belstaff M-Blouson, Belstaff Delta Force Blouson, Belstaff Patterson, FJ Hero jacket, FJ Bruno, Aero Leathers A2 38-1711-P, ODL B22 (size 38), ODL B17, BR Die Hard 4, G-Star John Connor TSCC jacket

PackRedman

Postby PackRedman » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:00 pm

The Ebay one is very close to where i live. if i was'nt worried that i would want to buy it, i would ask to visit and try it on to see if its my size haha
Alexander Leathers Arkansas
Barbour To Ki To Sports Jacket
Belstaff S Icon ("Inglorious Basterds") Jacket
Tannery Wanted
Dunderdon & HHI Waxed Suede Welder Jacket

CRB

Postby CRB » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:38 pm

Blimey, that didn't last long did it !

furrycat

Postby furrycat » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:40 pm

Another one in Large: 121292744620.

CRB

Postby CRB » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:53 pm

Here's an old clip. And guess what's on show first on the runway .. the Milford. With fur collar and all !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txfZeRdoOZM

TheStuntman

Postby TheStuntman » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:26 pm

NICE!

Stunt :)
"Be water, my friend" - Bruce Lee

CRB

Postby CRB » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:47 pm

So managed to go along to the Sherlock exhibition yesterday and they had the screen worn Belstaff Milford. What struck me as amazing was just how incredibly accurate the sherlockcoat.com's replica is. It is identical. I wasn't wearing it before you ask .. should have done !

CRB

Postby CRB » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:48 am

So anyone else get the email from Belstaff today about the new Milfords? My eyes still hurt

Return to “Jacket Requests and Information”