Jesse Stone Jacket

If there is a particular jacket that you would like to find more information about, please enter it in this section. We will work at trying to get the information added to the site.

Moderator: Mike

Todd100

Jesse Stone Jacket

Postby Todd100 » Mon May 21, 2012 3:45 pm

Here is a different jacket that Tom Selleck wears as Jesse Stone that I would like to know where I could purchase.
Any ideas?
Thanks a bunch.

only looking

Re: Jesse Stone Jacket

Postby only looking » Mon May 21, 2012 5:19 pm

I had asked before about the other jacket he wears once bfore and someone id'd it as a Filsons. That green one that he wears that is. Not sure about the particular one you posted..BUT with Filsons for that one jacket, a red/blue bezel rolex (from his Magnum pi days..lol) and his shoes appear to be a moc toe boot, his styling and wardrobe tend to go towards more $$$ type fashion. Maybe look for a company that offers a rugged look, but yet super quality and name brand to help you in the right direction.
It's not the years honey...it's the mileage!

Todd100

Postby Todd100 » Mon May 21, 2012 5:47 pm

Yes, I saw your other post and as I clicked on it I thought "YES! Somebody else asked..." then I saw you were asking about another very nice coat he has. I have been looking for this one, however, for a long time (he has used it in a few of the movies), which is how I found this web site. Will keep looking and if I find it will post.
Thanks.

l0fielectronic

Postby l0fielectronic » Wed May 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Heres a few more shots as when I saw it it was only from the neck up and so I'd assumed it to be a duffle coat of some kind which it clearly isn't.

That lining looks a little familiar in pattern but I can't place it. The lining on this Orvis jacketdoes look pretty similar but I guess with it being a few years old it makes searching that much harder. I have seen 'similar' styled Orvis jackets but not one quite like this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Jacket Requests and Information”