Jackman/Wolverine "Days of Future Past" Jacket

If there is a particular jacket that you would like to find more information about, please enter it in this section. We will work at trying to get the information added to the site.

Moderator: Mike

Ron!n

Jackman/Wolverine "Days of Future Past" Jacket

Postby Ron!n » Wed May 01, 2013 4:12 am

Wolverine "Days of Future Past" Jacket

Here is Hugh rocking another sweet jacket. Only one pic so far but I am really loving the cowboy lines.
Anyone recognize this one? Or do you reckon it is custom?

TheStuntman

Re: Jackman/Wolverine "Days of Future Past" Jacket

Postby TheStuntman » Wed May 01, 2013 5:39 am

Hey
It's custom. Already asked.

Stunt :)
"Be water, my friend" - Bruce Lee

Fvolfrine

Postby Fvolfrine » Wed May 01, 2013 6:21 am

Well, it is definitely different from the jacket he wears in the comics Days Of Future Past. It looks like an evolution of the jacket from X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Only not a cafe racer...

superDrool

Postby superDrool » Thu May 02, 2013 8:18 pm

:crazy1:
Wow, what tease!
Those drastic lines. The yokes remind me of the signature western/flannel shirts he sports. Can't wait to see the rest...then sobe that I will want it reproduced. :crazy2:
"Logan, my tolerance for your smoking in the mansion notwithstanding, continue smoking that in here, and you'll spend the rest of your days under the belief that you're a six-year-old girl."

Toferay

Postby Toferay » Fri May 03, 2013 12:25 pm

It looks very Wolvie, but... Where are my stripes and garters?!

ReturningSon

Postby ReturningSon » Fri May 03, 2013 5:11 pm

sorry, thats not a days of future past jacket...unless it sprouts a mouton collar and elastic cuffs. :nono: :hairpull:
Such As We Are, So Shall You Be

Fvolfrine

Postby Fvolfrine » Sat May 04, 2013 1:36 pm

With what little we see of it, it's hard to judge. But there could still be stripes on the sleeves.

Interesting that the first picture of Wolverine is of him in the jacket. Not only is it iconic to that comic story, but to the movies as well.

CRB

Postby CRB » Sat May 04, 2013 3:11 pm

For all we know that might just be Hugh Jackman walking on to set ABOUT to go into make up and costume ...
Belstaff Hero, Police, Brad, Ethan, M, Legend, Indy, Button, Panther, Seven, Denim, Patterson, Roadmaster, City, Lawrence, Duke of York, Cople, Sammy, Sandway Matchless Osborne, Roadfarer, Baker, Fulham, Craig, Silverstone TNO Surrogates, Indy IV Kelso Relic BR DH4 Royale Quantum RRL Owens, Farley, Moorhouse Lot78 199 RL Bradford, Harrington, Sutter, Barracuda, Biker Baracuta G9

TheStuntman

Postby TheStuntman » Sat May 04, 2013 4:11 pm

Hey CRB
From what I know, Jackman will be wearing a customized leather jacket on the film. This could very well be it. In a couple of weeks I will know whole lot more. Trust me I will be gathering the details.

Stunt :)
"Be water, my friend" - Bruce Lee

CRB

Postby CRB » Sat May 04, 2013 4:25 pm

Oh, I was only kidding. I'd be pretty sure that would be the movie jacket. I was just thinking that how interested we all are to see the new Wolverine jacket.
Belstaff Hero, Police, Brad, Ethan, M, Legend, Indy, Button, Panther, Seven, Denim, Patterson, Roadmaster, City, Lawrence, Duke of York, Cople, Sammy, Sandway Matchless Osborne, Roadfarer, Baker, Fulham, Craig, Silverstone TNO Surrogates, Indy IV Kelso Relic BR DH4 Royale Quantum RRL Owens, Farley, Moorhouse Lot78 199 RL Bradford, Harrington, Sutter, Barracuda, Biker Baracuta G9

TheMechanic

Postby TheMechanic » Sat May 04, 2013 6:08 pm

I wonder if this jacket will in fact end up in the movie or if it's just one of many jackets they're testing during the costume fitting? Still a bit disappointed that it doesn't look like there will be a leather jacket in 'The Wolverine'.
Saoirse go deo

superDrool

Postby superDrool » Sat May 04, 2013 11:24 pm

TheMechanic wrote:I wonder if this jacket will in fact end up in the movie or if it's just one of many jackets they're testing during the costume fitting? Still a bit disappointed that it doesn't look like there will be a leather jacket in 'The Wolverine'.

Yeah...that did cross my mind, but with all the other cast members "sharing" their glimpses of the film, showing off their new looks, I'm willing to bet that they are past the test fitting phase. I am also sad to see no hopes of a signature leather in the trailers. But it will be an excuse to hope for the "Patch" version of Logan to shine. :wink:
"Logan, my tolerance for your smoking in the mansion notwithstanding, continue smoking that in here, and you'll spend the rest of your days under the belief that you're a six-year-old girl."

only looking

Postby only looking » Mon May 13, 2013 5:37 pm

Well now we know what the front looks like. :crazy2:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's not the years honey...it's the mileage!

superDrool

Postby superDrool » Mon May 13, 2013 6:20 pm

Huge 70's lapels!
Still keeping with the feel of the Wolverine themed jackets by way of elongated zippers and bottom paneling.
Looks like Dan has his work cut out for him now.

Comedian03

Postby Comedian03 » Mon May 13, 2013 7:29 pm

Wow that thing is pretty hideous IMO.
I suppose I'm maybe being a little too harsh but that huge collar just throws the whole thing off for me.

Return to “Jacket Requests and Information”