Belstaff Jacket Question

If there is a particular jacket that you would like to find more information about, please enter it in this section. We will work at trying to get the information added to the site.

Moderator: Mike

Nafets47

Belstaff Jacket Question

Postby Nafets47 » Mon May 08, 2017 8:22 pm

CRB

Re: Belstaff Jacket Question

Postby CRB » Tue May 09, 2017 12:45 am

Interesting find! Looks like a vey old (1989?) style perhaps ? The leather doesn't look that great though does it ? I saw an article recently that daid the Malenotti were supplying leather to Belstaff before they bought it ? I wonder if this is one of those.
Belstaff Hero, Police, Brad, Ethan, M, Legend, Indy, Button, Panther, Seven, Denim, Patterson, Roadmaster, City, Lawrence, Duke of York, Cople, Sammy, Sandway Matchless Osborne, Roadfarer, Baker, Fulham, Craig, Silverstone TNO Surrogates, Indy IV Kelso Relic BR DH4 Royale Quantum RRL Owens, Farley, Moorhouse Lot78 199 RL Bradford, Harrington, Sutter, Barracuda, Biker Baracuta G9

ifatos

Postby ifatos » Tue May 09, 2017 4:10 am

Made in Ukraine....the inside of the collar seems very...well..."distressed" !!!

Never saw that model before and I watch everyday !!!

Nafets47

Postby Nafets47 » Tue May 09, 2017 8:43 am

After looking at CRBs post on ajb007, it looks like the first Pattinson "Patterson" model.

Any idea if it is fake?

CRB

Postby CRB » Tue May 09, 2017 9:01 am

It's actually very close to the Inverness Matchless jacket. It looks much longer than the Patterson.

Belstaff Hero, Police, Brad, Ethan, M, Legend, Indy, Button, Panther, Seven, Denim, Patterson, Roadmaster, City, Lawrence, Duke of York, Cople, Sammy, Sandway Matchless Osborne, Roadfarer, Baker, Fulham, Craig, Silverstone TNO Surrogates, Indy IV Kelso Relic BR DH4 Royale Quantum RRL Owens, Farley, Moorhouse Lot78 199 RL Bradford, Harrington, Sutter, Barracuda, Biker Baracuta G9

ifatos

Postby ifatos » Tue May 09, 2017 11:30 am

Nafets47 wrote:After looking at CRBs post on ajb007, it looks like the first Pattinson "Patterson" model.

Any idea if it is fake?

It doesn't look fake to me !!! Rare certainly but not fake...

Return to “Jacket Requests and Information”