Tom Cruise 'The Mummy' Military Jacket

If there is a particular jacket that you would like to find more information about, please enter it in this section. We will work at trying to get the information added to the site.

Moderator: Mike

l0fielectronic

Tom Cruise 'The Mummy' Military Jacket

Postby l0fielectronic » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:45 am

Saw this being claimed as a Belstaff on a bunch of websites but it looks nothing like the model they're saying.

Pretty sure that its really the 'Ralph Lauren Malden Cotton-Linen Twill Military Jacket'...

pPOLO2-26441261_alternate2_v400.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CRB

Re: Tom Cruise 'The Mummy' Military Jacket

Postby CRB » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:54 am

Great spot ! Well done.

Still haven't seen the film ... any good ?
Belstaff Hero, Police, Brad, Ethan, M, Legend, Indy, Button, Panther, Seven, Denim, Patterson, Roadmaster, City, Lawrence, Duke of York, Cople, Sammy, Sandway Matchless Osborne, Roadfarer, Baker, Fulham, Craig, Silverstone TNO Surrogates, Indy IV Kelso Relic BR DH4 Royale Quantum RRL Owens, Farley, Moorhouse Lot78 199 RL Bradford, Harrington, Sutter, Barracuda, Biker Baracuta G9

Cmdr_Bong

Postby Cmdr_Bong » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:20 am

CRB wrote:Still haven't seen the film ... any good ?

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_mummy_2017/ :facepalm:

Can anyone shed some light as to the name/style number of this style of military jacket? I love the look of it, but loathe to pay over $2K for the Ralph Lauren :cry:
There are 3 rules to Procrastinating:

l0fielectronic

Postby l0fielectronic » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:19 am

I thought it was disappointing all round, nothing much at all to recommend unfortunately.
Last edited by l0fielectronic on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

l0fielectronic

Postby l0fielectronic » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:20 am

Cmdr_Bong wrote:
CRB wrote:Still haven't seen the film ... any good ?

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_mummy_2017/ :facepalm:

Can anyone shed some light as to the name/style number of this style of military jacket? I love the look of it, but loathe to pay over $2K for the Ralph Lauren :cry:

As above its the Malden Cotton-Linen Jacket - its here with the style Number: 135939996

Cmdr_Bong

Postby Cmdr_Bong » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:34 am

hahaha no I meant the name of the style of jacket that the Ralph Lauren Malden Cotton-Linen Jacket is based on. :lol:

The closest I can find is the M1941 field jacket and the Eisenhower jacket. The Malden looks like a amalgamation of both. I was hoping to find a closer model, or better yet, a cheaper alternative. Those dang RL Purple label is abit rich for my blood....
There are 3 rules to Procrastinating:

l0fielectronic

Postby l0fielectronic » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:53 pm

Oh, I get you now :)

Yes, looks like a mix up of a couple of styles. Wouldn't surprise me if one showed up on eBay cheaply at some point though, RL jackets don't seem to hold their prices at all and they make a lot of this kind of thing.

Return to “Jacket Requests and Information”