Unidentified Jude Law Leather Jacket (Driving me nuts!)!)

If there is a particular jacket that you would like to find more information about, please enter it in this section. We will work at trying to get the information added to the site.

Moderator: Mike

JiveGuy

Unidentified Jude Law Leather Jacket (Driving me nuts!)!)

Postby JiveGuy » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:34 am

This particular JUDE LAW leather has been driving me nuts for YEARS. He's had it for about a decade now and clearly loves it, but I've never been able to track down what designer this is from. Thought I would come here and ask some of the pros. I don't even know what you'd categorize it as? Aviator? Bomber? Anyone have any idea?

https://imgur.com/a/sTgsO

l0fielectronic

Re: Unidentified Jude Law Leather Jacket (Driving me nuts!)!)

Postby l0fielectronic » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:25 am

Just had a quick search and it looks a lot like the Alpha Industries MA2/CWU-45 jacket, but not exactly like their current model, different zips and such, but I guess if he's had it a few years then it may be a previous years.
That said, it looks a very slim fit too so I wonder if its another makers version, one review I saw did say that the Alpha fits kind of small.

A leather CWU/MA2 jacket would be the thing to search for though I'd think.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JiveGuy

Re: Unidentified Jude Law Leather Jacket (Driving me nuts!)!)

Postby JiveGuy » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:03 am

Thank you for your response, and most importantly, thank you for your key words. I suppose I may never find the Jude jacket, but i may find something similar. Thank you again.

l0fielectronic wrote:Just had a quick search and it looks a lot like the Alpha Industries MA2/CWU-45 jacket, but not exactly like their current model, different zips and such, but I guess if he's had it a few years then it may be a previous years.
That said, it looks a very slim fit too so I wonder if its another makers version, one review I saw did say that the Alpha fits kind of small.

A leather CWU/MA2 jacket would be the thing to search for though I'd think.

Return to “Jacket Requests and Information”