Matchless Jackets

If there is a particular jacket that you would like to find more information about, please enter it in this section. We will work at trying to get the information added to the site.

Moderator: Mike

Doc

Matchless Jackets

Postby Doc » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:21 am

Hi, My name is Luca
congratulations for thi beautiful resource, I like a lot this forum.

Does anyone know if Matchless already has a 2015 spring/ summer collection that is going to come out? On their website there are several leather jackets that I like but a few sizes, I think they are also winter jackets while belstaff already has updated the website with summer jackets.

I would buy a leather jacket that will work even in the summer to take a motorcycle trip to the Dolomites but it's also nice to exit without the bike. I have a chest of about 104 cms and a life of 92-93 cms undressed, someone can suggest a size?

Thank you,

Doc

Lp01

Re: Matchless Jackets

Postby Lp01 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:53 pm

Hi Luca, welcome. This forum is actually a great resource.
I'm won't be able to help you but I'm sure someone will... We have some members found of matchless jackets (and even one PhD in Belstaff's garments :cool: )
Regards

CRB

Postby CRB » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:24 am

And a London store is open !! At last !!

Pretty near work so will be visiting very soon ... stay tuned ...
Belstaff Hero, Police, Brad, Ethan, M, Legend, Indy, Button, Panther, Seven, Denim, Patterson, Roadmaster, City, Lawrence, Duke of York, Cople, Sammy, Sandway Matchless Osborne, Roadfarer, Baker, Fulham, Craig, Silverstone TNO Surrogates, Indy IV Kelso Relic BR DH4 Royale Quantum RRL Owens, Farley, Moorhouse Lot78 199 RL Bradford, Harrington, Sutter, Barracuda, Biker Baracuta G9

CRB

Postby CRB » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:50 am

We'll blow me, this day didn't turn out as expected when I got up this morning.

Like some of you, I was happy to get an email today from Matchless saying that a London store was now open. Sure enough, as it was a lovely sunny day and the shop (Mayfair) isn't far from where I work (Westminster) I decided to take a walk over.

The store was everything I'd hope it to be, with loads of Matchless jackets all hanging there waiting to be tried on. But the surprise was that aside from me and the one sales assistant, the only other two people in the store were .... Michele and Manuele Malenotti themselves ! I was very surprised to see them and had a great chat about Matchless, quality of leathers and wax cottons, the Osborne, Craig and others, the Pope, my collection etc. Michele even posed for this photo for me. And as I was leaving Michele gave me a personal present "Something you can't buy" he said. Turns out it was a matchless leather card holder, very cool.

My best memory was when we were discussing new Belstaff and he said "For us it's all about the passion not the fashion".

Belstaff Hero, Police, Brad, Ethan, M, Legend, Indy, Button, Panther, Seven, Denim, Patterson, Roadmaster, City, Lawrence, Duke of York, Cople, Sammy, Sandway Matchless Osborne, Roadfarer, Baker, Fulham, Craig, Silverstone TNO Surrogates, Indy IV Kelso Relic BR DH4 Royale Quantum RRL Owens, Farley, Moorhouse Lot78 199 RL Bradford, Harrington, Sutter, Barracuda, Biker Baracuta G9

TheStuntman

Postby TheStuntman » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:21 am

This is awesome!
Damn I wish I was in London this week!

Stunt :grin:
"Be water, my friend" - Bruce Lee

furrycat

Postby furrycat » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:56 pm

Looks like that's my weekend planned.

CRB

Postby CRB » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:11 am

Yup - I guess I know where our next meet up will start !

furrycat

Postby furrycat » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:31 pm

I went there. I chatted with the brothers. They liked my Patterson and 554. There were actual customers. I did not get any freebies.

CRB

Postby CRB » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:45 pm

I wonder why they're both there all week ? They said they opened last Saturday to me. But no launch party like the LA store as far as I can see.

I asked them about the canvas bags actually and they said they had no plans to bring them back yet.

Mr Cat you should have worn a Matchless jacket - I wish I had done !

topido

Postby topido » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:01 am

I am really more and more into Matchless since I own the fluham Shearling.
What a great jacket it is.

TheStuntman

Postby TheStuntman » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:52 pm

topido wrote:I am really more and more into Matchless since I own the fluham Shearling.

Well, you'll find some more here.
https://propstore.com/termintor-genisys-auction-preview-gallery/

BTW, I am dying to own a Fulham Shearling/Alfred Coat.

topido

Postby topido » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:05 am

TheStuntman wrote:
topido wrote:I am really more and more into Matchless since I own the fluham Shearling.

Well, you'll find some more here.
https://propstore.com/termintor-genisys-auction-preview-gallery/

BTW, I am dying to own a Fulham Shearling/Alfred Coat.

Took me a full year of scouting to get one at an affordable price!
I often see another shearling one: the inverness (which looks like the Belstaff Patterson): http://www.ebay.it/itm/Matchless-Brown- ... Sww3tY3Xil

But I don't like it. Not enough "badass" ;)

CRB

Postby CRB » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:14 am

The London store had a sale recently, some nice stuff in there. Apparently Schwarzenegger was in there recently.

TheStuntman

Postby TheStuntman » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:14 pm

CRB wrote:The London store had a sale recently, some nice stuff in there. Apparently Schwarzenegger was in there recently.

I MISS ALL THE GOOD STUFF! Bel and I need a residence in London. Eh, I'll be there in Oct :thumbsup:

CRB

Postby CRB » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:10 am

And I'll be in Treviso, home of Matchless (and the old Belstaff) at the end of October, so will be able to see the first Matchless store first hand. And from what I understand, Treviso is full of leather jacket shops ... I could be in serious trouble.

Return to “Jacket Requests and Information”