Leon S. Kennedy Jacket, Resident Evil 6

If you have ever seen an actor wearing a particular jacket off-screen, in candid photos or maybe just jackets that appeared in a movie for a fleeting moment, this is the place to post them. Who knows? We may find it for you.

Moderator: Mike

mimesis2nemesis

Leon S. Kennedy Jacket, Resident Evil 6

Postby mimesis2nemesis » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:44 pm

Since Leon's jacket from RE4 was very popular, I thought you guys might want to see this:

http://www.alafista.com/2012/05/31/resi ... er-jacket/

Funnily enough, I'm pretty sure I've seen a jacket like this in real life... and I'm also pretty sure it was a Diesel... :thinking:

"Let this soaring wings take flight"
-M2N

murph39

Re: Leon S. Kennedy Jacket, Resident Evil 6

Postby murph39 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:39 pm

Interesting jacket design. I don't think the mid zip pockets would be very useful though.

Ebay has a bunch of cheap replicas up for sale. I'd be interested if a quality replica was made if I could get one without the epaulettes or have them tailored off(never been a fan of epaulettes as they make my neck look short.).

PrillerChan

Postby PrillerChan » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:15 pm

The premium edition of Resident Evil 6 (Japan version) includes this jacket, a little expensive...but it is a official replica jacket.
You can find the information here http://www.e-capcom.com/bio6/ , but it's a pity that the premium edition is sold out
before several months.

saiyaman50

Postby saiyaman50 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:15 pm

Contacted Indy back in July to make me one of these. When the demo hit July 3rd I took a ton of reference pics, as most of the replica jackets coming out are not game-accurate. Even on the "official" replica, the pockets are bellowed, which is not right. The pockets are flush to the jacket. Couldn't fit in one of the official replicas anyway, as I'm 6'8" and needed a custom-job. Hopefully Indy gets caught up on his backlog and can get started on it soon, can't wait to see his take on it!

murph39

Postby murph39 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:28 pm

saiyaman50 wrote:Contacted Indy back in July to make me one of these. When the demo hit July 3rd I took a ton of reference pics, as most of the replica jackets coming out are not game-accurate. Even on the "official" replica, the pockets are bellowed, which is not right. The pockets are flush to the jacket. Couldn't fit in one of the official replicas anyway, as I'm 6'8" and needed a custom-job. Hopefully Indy gets caught up on his backlog and can get started on it soon, can't wait to see his take on it!

Sounds awesome saiyaman! I'd love to see pics of it once you get it :grin: If you don't mind me asking how much do you think its going to end up costing? I'd be interested in getting one myself if the price is right.

tonicab

Postby tonicab » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:07 pm

He is not me.

liamsquire

Postby liamsquire » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:29 am

tonicab wrote:He is not me.

It looks oversized. Pockets are massive!

xomb33

Postby xomb33 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:07 pm

I love the RE games & I've been on the fence myself on whether to get this. On one hand it's rather expensive, but if compared to the likes of Belstaff etc etc, it kinda sounds reasonable. But I'm not sure if the quality is as good.

Play-Asia still has sizes M & L in stock. Wonder if there'll be some left after the game comes out & they'll put it on discount, or if it sells out before that & ppl start flipping it on the bay for (even crazier) money.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-28-change_language-83-evvp-71-99-49-en-15-Resident+Evil+6+Premium+Edition+%5Be_capcom+Limited+Edition%5D-84-p-18-2.html

Rick
SITE ADMIN

Postby Rick » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:00 pm

I normally do not pay much attention to gaming jackets, but I love the look of this one.

murph39 wrote: I'd be interested if a quality replica was made if I could get one without the epaulettes or have them tailored off(never been a fan of epaulettes as they make my neck look short.).

The way they sit on that jacket, they probably would not be much of an issue.
Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean. -- Ryunosuke Satoro

SWIL

Postby SWIL » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Greetings everyone!

I've been lurking on this site for a few weeks now - decided to join up :mrgreen: I must say I'm very impressed at the knowledge base of this board.

I've been on an extensive hunt for my first "film" jacket for about a month now. My old Gap leather jacket from college has finally given out, having been saturated in alcohol, rainwater, cat piss (yes, my roommate's cat is evil), and god knows what else.

After looking at the Panther and Cougar replicas, Roadmasters, Boulson racers, mainstream manufacturers, etc etc - I finally decided to go after this one. I just fell in love with the look and I'm also a Resident Evil fan.

After wading through mostly crap on Ebay, I found a dealer I was willing to roll the dice on. LeatherNiche.com. It a new company based in the UK but I confirmed they outsource their work elsewhere (probably Pakistan). I know, strike one.

But they use their own jacket photos, it appears. And their prices are significantly lower than most other legit dealers. I've been speaking with a guy named Peter and he's been mostly helpful so far with info and alteration options. Whether or not these guys are legit remains to be seen.

Just placed an order for a lambskin version of this jacket today. I'll be happy to post my thoughts and pics once received.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Resident-Evil-6-Leather-Jacket-S-Kennedy-Slim-Fit-/180984987967?pt=UK_Men_s_Coats_Jackets&var=&hash=item2a238bc13f

SWIL

Postby SWIL » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:08 am

Here's the vendor's main page:

Link redirected by Admin
http://leatherniche.com/
Last edited by Rick on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I do not want to help vendors like this with SEO through FILMJACKETS.COM.

euge

Postby euge » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:23 pm

i'm interested in seeing some photos, and a review of the quality :)

liamsquire

Postby liamsquire » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:34 pm

euge wrote:i'm interested in seeing some photos, and a review of the quality :)

Same here. This is a nice jacket and would love to see a good quality version produced.

liamsquire

Postby liamsquire » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:41 pm

SWIL wrote:Here's the vendor's main page:

Link redirected by Admin
http://leatherniche.com/

SWIL, I had a look at the site and it looks like they don't provide any real contact details. A web form is provided and a lack of telephone or postal address always has alarm bells ringing in my head.

I also notice on the FAQ page it lists questions and answers to something totally unrelated to their own products which leads me to think the website is a copy, a readily available template, and hastily put together.

I hope these guys are legit though.

SWIL

Postby SWIL » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:08 pm

I noticed this as well, Liam. They also have incorrect descriptions for most of the jackets listed. I started reading their ebay feedback; some looked real but many were generic and some were identical statements :paranoid:

I won't lie, I'm slightly nervous about this - might have to learn a lesson the hard way. I will post pics and comments once it arrives.

Should have the jacket in 8-10 days; I'm hoping I'll be surprised... in a good way.

Return to “Miscellaneous Jackets”