Dane Dehaan jacket

If you have ever seen an actor wearing a particular jacket off-screen, in candid photos or maybe just jackets that appeared in a movie for a fleeting moment, this is the place to post them. Who knows? We may find it for you.

Moderator: Mike

Sean Mallory

Dane Dehaan jacket

Postby Sean Mallory » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:24 pm

Could someone please help me ID this jacket ( request from my 16 years old son ) ?
Dane Dehaan jacket.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
" I used to believe in many things, all of it! Now, I believe only in dynamite." -John H. Mallory
" An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind." -Mahatma Gandhi
" Contradiction is not a sign of falsity, nor the lack of contradiction a sign of truth." -Blaise Pascal

ReturningSon

Re: Dane Dehaan jacket

Postby ReturningSon » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:10 am

think its a Lot 78 creation...
Such As We Are, So Shall You Be

Sean Mallory

Postby Sean Mallory » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:49 pm

Thanks ReturningSon !
Is it a specific detail that makes you think of Lot 78 or just a guess ? Because I can't find any other pics of this jacket .
" I used to believe in many things, all of it! Now, I believe only in dynamite." -John H. Mallory
" Contradiction is not a sign of falsity, nor the lack of contradiction a sign of truth." -Blaise Pascal

jonny

Postby jonny » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:19 pm

I thought it might be Lot 78, or even one of Armani's collections, but I'm having trouble with those zipper pulls. Definitely feels designer. I'd run through all trendy designers. Dolce & Gabbana, Lanvin, Balenciaga, Maison Martin Margiela, Gucci, Paul Smith, Oliver Spencer, even Dunhill. Look through SSENSE, Mr. Porter and the like. Might find some tell tale details that'll lead you in the right direction.

Kittlemeier

Postby Kittlemeier » Thu May 09, 2013 9:21 am

Varvatos

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/prod ... ?ID=581476

Jonny,

Those style pullers are almost always riri's standard style which some designers just use, as well as custom makers like Oceandrive or Jonathan A Logan, or they're John Varvatos, almost identical in shape from a couple of feet away to riri's pulls but much larger with a lower case "j" rather than riri.

"I am reminded that if ignorance is a wellspring of fear, righteousness is its favorite refuge."

Sean Mallory

Postby Sean Mallory » Thu May 09, 2013 11:36 am

Many thanks Kittlemeier !
I had told my son that he'd get the answer when you would chime in. :thumbsup:

Kittlemeier

Postby Kittlemeier » Thu May 09, 2013 12:30 pm

No problem and thanks for the compliment.

Be sure to keep a lookout at sites like myhabit.com to see if you can find it. You can usually get them for a great price after they leave the stores but before they hit ebay. If not I'd guess it'll get to ebay eventually. Wish we had a base price to go from. I know of a Varvatos(Stephen Amell wears it on Arrow) that retailed for $1800 that went for $199 on myhabit so definitely keep checking.
"I am reminded that if ignorance is a wellspring of fear, righteousness is its favorite refuge."

Return to “Miscellaneous Jackets”