Leather Jacket Shop / LEATHERJACKETSHOP.COM.AU

This forum is to be used to discuss shady practices, deceptive claims, poor quality merchandise, misleading practices, etc. This section is not to be used as a complaint outlet towards established vendors, but as a constructive and useful tool about the business practices of new/lesser known vendors.

Moderator: Mike

Honorable24

Leather Jacket Shop / LEATHERJACKETSHOP.COM.AU

Postby Honorable24 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:45 pm

http://www.leatherjacketshop.com.au/celebrities-movie-starts-leather-jackets-1/men-s-leather-jackets.html

I would like to know if it is reliable.

VisualK

Re: Anyone but from leatherjacketshop.com?

Postby VisualK » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:14 am

Poor replicas. Really looks "low end" to me.

Tbaas

Re: Leather Jacket Shop / LEATHERJACKETSHOP.COM.AU

Postby Tbaas » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:37 pm

Got a Hero jacket from these guys. Jacket is fairly well put together, with decent zips but is a very inaccurate replica and not very well designed. It's missing a lot of features as compared to the film jackets design, ie rear pin stripe on arms, triangle side panels, wind flap inside front zip and collar is different. Due to the design it doesn't sit well on the shoulders.
Jacket seems to be real leather which they say is "top grade" whatever that is (a bit of a jumble of terminology). The color though is only a paint on style, not very well done and rubs off very easily.
The ordering process was fairly quick and easy, reasonable delivery time but they weren't remotely interested in discussing the issues with the jacket. During the time I tried contacting them their phone no became "text only". I texted them asking about another product to which they replied fairly quickly. I then texted back asking about the problems with the jacket they had already supplied but had no response. Links on their site are also broken. I had no response to the several contact forms that I submitted and the review I left did not appear on the page, it simply disappeared when I hit submit.
In summary, from my experience if you order from these guys you will receive your jacket, but what you do receive will be sub standard.

Return to “Hall of Shame”