--@Movie@-- LIVE :Watch Listening for free online

This forum is to be used to discuss shady practices, deceptive claims, poor quality merchandise, misleading practices, etc. This section is not to be used as a complaint outlet towards established vendors, but as a constructive and useful tool about the business practices of new/lesser known vendors.

Moderator: Mike

CRB

Re: --@Movie@-- LIVE :Watch Listening for free online

Postby CRB » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:07 am

I wonder how many additions to the 'foe' list you've made so far ?

Unfortunately I can't do it on Tapatalk so have to endure this crap for today ...
Belstaff Hero, Police, Brad, Ethan, M, Legend, Indy, Button, Panther, Seven, Denim, Patterson, Roadmaster, City, Lawrence, Duke of York, Cople, Sammy, Sandway Matchless Osborne, Roadfarer, Baker, Fulham, Craig, Silverstone TNO Surrogates, Indy IV Kelso Relic BR DH4 Royale Quantum RRL Owens, Farley, Moorhouse Lot78 199 RL Bradford, Harrington, Sutter, Barracuda, Biker Baracuta G9

thebluebus

Re: --@Movie@-- LIVE :Watch Listening for free online

Postby thebluebus » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:43 am

It seems ridiculous there is so little admin attention here that copyright-infringing spam can sit smugly undeleted all over the recent threads without even being removed.

On other forums it would be gone in hours, if not minutes. Indeed on another forum I use a lot, I have spam admin powers myself and can delete exactly this sort of posts and ban this sort of users.

It shows how precarious this forum is and how much it relies on the worthwhile contributions of long-standing members, in the hope that nobody takes advantage. And oh look, now someone has.

Pathetic.

Return to “Hall of Shame”