"The Bourne Ultimatum" Jacket

We have all had those defining moments when we noticed a film personality on the silver screen wearing a fantastic leather jacket. Or maybe you fell in love with James Dean’s iconic red windbreaker. You thought it looked so great and you knew someday you would have one just like it. This is a forum to discuss those jackets.

Moderator: Mike

CRB

Re:

Postby CRB » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:17 am

Cmdr_Bong wrote:Was watching The Bourne Ultimatum today and I think I'd discovered Belstaff's involvement for the film: Simon Ross's brown leather satchel.

Just had a quick look at the bag - yep, that's the Belstaff 'Courier Bag' - you can tell by it's distinctive side pocket. I was very very close to buying it last summer but went for the Business Bag instead as it was a bit smaller and easier for me to carry around. Although the Courier Bag has a handle on the top which is very handy though.
Belstaff Hero, Police, Brad, Ethan, M, Legend, Indy, Button, Panther, Seven, Denim, Patterson, Roadmaster, City, Lawrence, Duke of York, Cople, Sammy, Sandway Matchless Osborne, Roadfarer, Baker, Fulham, Craig, Silverstone TNO Surrogates, Indy IV Kelso Relic BR DH4 Royale Quantum RRL Owens, Farley, Moorhouse Lot78 199 RL Bradford, Harrington, Sutter, Barracuda, Biker Baracuta G9

Sam2580

Re: "The Bourne Ultimatum" Jacket

Postby Sam2580 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:11 pm

TheStuntman wrote:And...
I'm going to Kohl's tomorrow now. I know the original was made of Canvas. I got to try it on one of them last year in Universal's costume storage. That place is gold mine. Funny enough the one I tried on was my friend David's, he was Damon's primary double on the film. The jacket was used in the Desh fight. The jacket appeared to be custom for the film. It just had white tag on the inside chest that said "D. Leitch STNT DBL" "APT. Fight"

Soooo glad we figured out what Belstaff sent for use in the film. My top source was teasing me and told me it was NOT a jacket. I figured it was a bag of some kind. Just figured a female bag.

Stunt :grin:

Sweet man I wish I was so lucky. I hope they're a close match! I see on the Kohl's website they have the same jacket in the "unfilled" version probably with a thinner fabric. I think I'm gonna order it to see whichone looks more right... I really like the extra lenght too since I couldnt put my hands in the North Face.

Sam2580

Postby Sam2580 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:23 am

Found this one for 70% off at Kohls in June, looks like a good match:

theundeadkennedy

Postby theundeadkennedy » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:40 pm

Bringing out an old thread, but I found a nice alternative to the Ultimatum jacket. It's wool, not cotton, and it's charcoal and not faded black, but I think it catches the spirit of the movie jacket. Not really my style anymore. Just thought maybe someone else might like it.

https://wilsonandwillys.com/collections/men/products/hook-jacket-charcoal-wool

CRB

Postby CRB » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:18 pm

Thank tuk, alway love seeing these old threads revised. Still love the film !
Belstaff Hero, Police, Brad, Ethan, M, Legend, Indy, Button, Panther, Seven, Denim, Patterson, Roadmaster, City, Lawrence, Duke of York, Cople, Sammy, Sandway Matchless Osborne, Roadfarer, Baker, Fulham, Craig, Silverstone TNO Surrogates, Indy IV Kelso Relic BR DH4 Royale Quantum RRL Owens, Farley, Moorhouse Lot78 199 RL Bradford, Harrington, Sutter, Barracuda, Biker Baracuta G9

theundeadkennedy

Postby theundeadkennedy » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:45 am

No problem! I love this movie as well. It’s still one of my favorite action movies of all time. The last one was such a let down compared to the original trilogy.

Return to “Film Jackets”