What the **** is going on?

This forum will be used to communicate specific FILMJACKETS.COM information about the business, announcements or any other information related to the FILMJACKETS.COM products, payment information and marketing.

Moderator: Mike

Apollo

Re: What the **** is going on?

Postby Apollo » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:41 am

I always send people over here as this is a great reference for film or tv jackets, but no one can register.

A shame what has happened here.....

l0fielectronic wrote:One other thing, its a shame people don't post more, assuming its accurate a whole bunch of people were logged in recently so there must be some interest in the place, but with that, not a single post...

I know the filmjackets store and the Logan's Closet 'issues' soured things somewhat on here for some and I still see people complaining on other forums who can't register here despite several attempts. But it is a shame to see so few posts from the old crowd.

Fvolfrine

Postby Fvolfrine » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:47 pm

So it's been a few years since this discussion was really active. Have you all received the jackets you were waiting on and discussing here (@shehzad, @neville, @shaneworld87)

What happened to the Logan's Closet website? What happened with Rick?

It looks like the registration link on the site is working, so at least that was resolved.

shaneword87

Postby shaneword87 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 am

Yeah I got squat. Wasted $400 coming up 3 years ago? It's been so long, I can't remember. I've tried PMing Rick a couple months ago, but he read it and promptly ignored me. So at this point, I've learned to save my money and look elsewhere.

l0fielectronic

Postby l0fielectronic » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:16 am

Fvolfrine wrote:What happened to the Logan's Closet website? What happened with Rick?

I think your guess is as good as anyones as neither post here anymore, at least as regards the sales/order side of things goes.

Someone posted the Logans Closet site was gone the other day, when I looked I did come across a Logans Closet on etsy with some jackets and spandex costumes for sale, I guess its the same thing so there is still a buisness out there somewhere.

TheStuntman

Postby TheStuntman » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:51 pm

l0fielectronic wrote:
Fvolfrine wrote:What happened to the Logan's Closet website? What happened with Rick?

I think your guess is as good as anyones as neither post here anymore, at least as regards the sales/order side of things goes.

Someone posted the Logans Closet site was gone the other day, when I looked I did come across a Logans Closet on etsy with some jackets and spandex costumes for sale, I guess its the same thing so there is still a buisness out there somewhere.

With Logan‘s Closet, Dan is in the process of moving the website from one host to another at the moment. Logan’s Closet site and name will soon disappear and become Legacy Clothes. It’s just a name change, nothing more.

Stunt
"Be water, my friend" - Bruce Lee

Fvolfrine

Postby Fvolfrine » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:53 pm

Good to know - I always liked looking at his site. Thought if I ever became independently rich one day, I'd go on a shopping spree there.

Fvolfrine

Postby Fvolfrine » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:54 pm

shaneword87 wrote:Yeah I got squat. Wasted $400 coming up 3 years ago? It's been so long, I can't remember. I've tried PMing Rick a couple months ago, but he read it and promptly ignored me. So at this point, I've learned to save my money and look elsewhere.

That is so fundamentally not cool. At the very least he could offer an update. Or an apology. Or, you know, a refund!

shaneword87

Postby shaneword87 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:53 pm

Fvolfrine wrote:
shaneword87 wrote:Yeah I got squat. Wasted $400 coming up 3 years ago? It's been so long, I can't remember. I've tried PMing Rick a couple months ago, but he read it and promptly ignored me. So at this point, I've learned to save my money and look elsewhere.

That is so fundamentally not cool. At the very least he could offer an update. Or an apology. Or, you know, a refund!

Yeah I asked for that 2 years ago and got nothing but silence as well.

hollowpond

Postby hollowpond » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:23 am

Fvolfrine wrote:

Yup. I'm in the hole for $600 and I think its more like 5 years. I considered Rick a friend, but facts are facts; my friend stole my money and didn't even have the common decency to explain what was going on. Its a damn shame...

silverpoint

Postby silverpoint » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:44 pm

Looks like Rick made 5 posts early Dec past, but has been dropping back visiting much more frequently recently. As someone who’s monies were also taken without any explanation of why or what to expect- I would hope that Rick is not expecting to slide back on here ‘business as usual’, without clearing the air first, and publicly owning his very disappointing actions.

Return to “Announcements, Order Updates and Other Business-Related”